Donate Your Mustang to the Museum
The Mustang Museum of America will consider receiving a donation of a Mustang or Mustangs from individuals (or other museums, collectors, businesses, etc.).
If you are interested in donating your vehicle to the Museum, please review the following information and contact the Museum Director with any questions and to obtain a copy of the Museum Vehicle Donation Agreement.
Donation guidelines are as follows:
- Generally, the Mustang must be museum-quality, however, other unique Mustangs will also be considered
- The Mustang to be considered for donation should be in stock or near-stock condition
- The Mustang owner is responsible for transporting the Mustang to the Museum; however the Museum may reimburse the owner for reasonable
- Depending on owner’s location, the Museum may have a recommended transport shipper
- If no objection by the donor, the Museum will prominently recognize the Mustang owner’s vehicle donation with the Mustang display
- The Museum will maintain the donated Mustang to museum standards, insuring the quality of the vehicle is maintained for future generations
- The owner should obtain an appraisal of the donated vehicle for income tax purposes
- The Museum will provide the Mustang owner (donor) a Certificate of Donation as official acknowledgement of vehicle donation
- The Mustang Museum cannot compensate the owner for donation of vehicle
Ready to find out more? Visit MMA Today!
It's worth a visit to see this dynamic Mustang collection.
Mustang Museum of America
49 Forman Farm Road
P. O. Box 294
Odenville, Alabama 35120
Friday through Sunday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
& Available by
From I-59, Exit 165, 9.1 miles | From I-20, Exit 144, 9.8 miles | From I-20, Exit 158, 10.2 miles
Minutes from Barber Motorsports Park and Talladega Speedway